A laid-back beach retreat, this magnificent beach is below the estuary of the Rio Coto Colorado and is a fabulous spot to curl up in a hammock and hang out in beachwear. but you can be over booked with all the activities you can do 🙂 !
In the horizontal menu of the home page, you will find all the details of each activity.
- Excursions : mangrove by day or by night ; dolphin, whale (august, september, october) and bird watching ; snorkeling; Golfo Dulce tour. wildlife sanctuary; botanic garden; Corcovado Park
- Fun activities : waterskiing, wakeboard, surf, banana boat, canopy, horseback riding.
- Taxi boat: to Golfito, Puerto Jimenez and Pavones
- Sport fishing
- Trimaran boat : sunset tour, day sailing, fishing snorkeling, multiday sailing tours, Pacific Island, Isla del Coco, Isla del Caño, Drake Bay
- More activities : Zumba classes, water zumba classes, private fitness coaching.
- Renting : kayak, surfboard, paddle board.